Monday, July 14, 2014

Caraway Rug Show Part 2


A long time coming, but here is part 2 of the Caraway Rug Show. Looking through them again today, I am overwhelmed by all of the talent. Once again, I will credit those I remember (some have visible tags) and apologize to those I don,t have info for. Enjoy!

This rug I just love! Its simplicity, color and humor. It is "Fat Dog", hooked by Nada.










This pattern by Barb Carroll was also hooked by Nada.



Another rug by Nada....live her clean hooking style.














This is an interpretation of a Maggie B pattern hooked by Laura.

Time to head to the garden to pick some fresh veggies....it is that time of the year, and we are thankful and busy.

GRATITUDES:
The whirring of hummingbirds in our garden.
Tiny bunnies....even the ones munching the pea vines.
Puppy dreams.

Take care,
Jennie


























3 comments:

  1. I agree! A tremendous amount of talent! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! If only I knew how to do rug hooking. There are three pieces that really make my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoroughly enjoyed your rug show, so much talent! Thanks.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete